Monday, February 27, 2006

I Am One Excited Dork

It came. It's here.

My Sports Illustrated limited edition, special collectors issue, hard-cover tribute to the Texas Longhorns' glorious championship football season has arrived. I can now relive the magic through pictures and words from SI any time I want to. I can't always predict the future, but I think I will want to often. Very often.

The books are numbered to remind recipients that these are limited. I was lucky to get good ol' No. 20,658. Thank goodness I was able to get my hands on one of these books, which are obviously incredibly rare!

That's two of my three special gifts. Now I'm just waiting for the commemorative championship football. Believe you me, you'll know when it arrives!

2 comments:

ben said...

i got my book yesterday, too!! i think i was up in the 28,000 range. let me know when you get your football, i'm still waiting for mine as well.

Anonymous said...

yay! if they win another one maybe i'll go there for college.