Wednesday, June 07, 2006

See me. Feel me. Touch me. Heal me.

Well, see me, at least. I have comedy video on the web. Finally! I have known I should get this done for a long time, but alas, I'm am a lazy, lazy person. There will be more to follow and you should watch early and often.

I am using YouTube, source of such famous videos as the recent viral smash hit, "History of Dance." Perhaps me performing my bit about grandparents' nicknames will be the next big thing. Well... I mean... it won't. But if I put up a better clip someday, you never know!

Best way to get to the video is to go to www.laughwithziggy.com and click the video link on the opening page. There is, of course, a direct link to the video, but I don't remember it and wasn't smart enough to copy it before starting this post so that I could paste it in. I'm sorry, okay!

I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for Ziggybackriding!

*Those who are creeped out by the title of this post should know that those are lyrics from The Who's "Tommy," nothing more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it didn't work for me on laughwithziggy so I searched you on youtube (creepy?) and this is the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gV27XfQ-Smw&search=michael%20danziger

Anonymous said...

I don't know why it cut it off so maybe this one works? uhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV27XfQ-Smw

ben said...

zig, this is awesome! i'm watching these clips right now and i'm dying. you are my hero, this is just hilarious! you have to start posting like a new clip every week or something like that. maybe you can get a deal with cingular to have downloadable ring tones of some of your shorter bits. the possibilites are endless!

Michael "Ziggy" Danziger said...

Not at all creepy, Sarah. Thanks for searching for me. Thanks for finding me! Ben, I couldn't be prouder to be your hero.