Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm Not The World's Strongest Man, But...

I'm the "Funniest Person in Memphis!" Seriously! Check it out....

http://commercialappeal.com/mca/arts/article/0,1426,MCA_542_4730366,00.html

It was a fun show. A little bit of a marathon, but fun. My thanks to Comedy, Tennessee - Memphis' hot new comedy club set to open at their new location on June 15th. Hopefully I'll get to start my week's worth of shows then and make history!

Hope you are having a great weekend. Remember...You can keep up with all of Michael "Ziggy" Danziger's comedy news at www.laughwithziggy.com.*

*That last line was so informative because I'm trying to optimize search engines' ability to find me. Sorry for the vanity!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again, congrats!

ben said...

yo man, that is awesome! congratulations, buddy. they couldn't have buried you in that article any more than they did, could they?? i was about to give up like 2/3 of the way through. since when do you not talk about the winner at the beginning of the story?? you rock, homeboy.

Beth said...

...so when is Last Comic Standing coming to Memphis? Keep the boot on. That show loves people with injuries.

PS In case you wanted to talk to other people after me when you called in earlier this week, sorry I hung up on you! It was one of those mornings... ;)

Anonymous said...

mazal tov! we are so proud. now, go stand in a puddle and get your cast wet.