Saturday, December 31, 2005

Holy Crap. Seriously! I've seen it.

What do you get when you mix Red Bull and the world's oldest monotheistic religious tradition? Give up? Kabbalah Energy Drink. I saw it today in a drugstore in New York. I don't believe any further commentary is necessary.

Speaking of New York, it was snowing here this morning. My first snow of the season. Lovely. Coming in a close second to lovely? Cold. Not cold enough to accumulate, though, which is good because I leave for Israel in the morning and I don't want trouble getting to the airport or taking off. I just want to get to the Holy Land, a land which flows with milk and honey, but not - I'm willing to bet - Kabbalah Energy Drink.

This will likely be my final post of 2005. It has been quite a year! The birth of a stand-up comedy "career," a new Pope, plenty of great quotes from the President, tragic storms with moving aftermath, a fantastic season by the Texas Longhorn football team (the baseball team also won the College World Series - worth mentioning!) that will continue and, hopefully, end with a championship on January 4th, fun, friends, lasting memories, and treasured readers of the Ziggybackride. To you, I say thank you and happy new year! Join me again when I return from Israel for what promises to be our best year yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the park ranger thing is a little odd...

NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!