Friday, November 11, 2005

Catch a Rising Star!

I just saw myself on E! Entertainment Television! I'm watching their show "Behind The Scenes" about the movie "Walk The Line" starring Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. The movie is due in theaters next week and I did some work as an extra on one overnight concert shoot in the summer of 2004. I've been so excited for the movie to come out - partly because I think it'll be good, but mostly because I want to see if I'm in it. If I am, it will be for a split second or it might just be part of me. No telling. But they were just showing a clip from the scene we filmed in which I was a roadie on stage and I just saw my back as I took an instrument from Reese Witherspoon. Awesome! I mean, if you didn't already know it was me, there's no way to tell, but the thing is, I know! I don't know if that was a shot that's in the film or not. We'll see.

Remember, see the movie and look for the bearded guy in the ultra-tight burnt orange shirt and yellow plaid pants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ultra-tight burnt orange shirt and yellow plaid pants? That sounds really hot...