Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Just taking a moment to wish all ZiggyBackRiders (and everyone who hasn't yet caught on) a very happy and healthy 2008. The staff here at ZiggyBackRide hopes you will have a safe and successful year, and that you will visit often and encourage others to join us here in our special place for observation, entertainment, education (I realize I am throwing this term around rather loosely), thought, and fun.

I'm not big on new years resolutions*, but I'm a big fan of reflection and improvement. May this new year bring you closer to your greatest potentialities, and may you become more and more capable of - and successful at - building the world of your dreams.

I'm looking forward to sharing the next 366 days** with you!

*Whatever you wish were better in your life, it's not 2007's fault!
**It's a leap year. Get ready for a long, LONG February!

No comments: