Saturday, October 14, 2006

If You Want A Little Zing In Your Zang Zang...

... watch TBS tonight at 7 eastern/6 central for the greatest television sandwich (pronounced sammich) ever.

All Times CST (because Eastern time is just no damn good for t.v.):
6:00 p.m. - College Football: Baylor at Texas
9:30 p.m. - "Tommy Boy" starring Chris Farley and David Spade
11:30 p.m. - College Football: Baylor at Texas (previously recorded)
2:45 a.m. - Interstitial Programming (I don't know what this is, but it's got to be good in this line-up!)

Hats off to the fine folks at the Turner family of networks for this brilliant piece of scheduling! Much, much better than the scheduling troubles I encountered last Saturday (see post).

The title of this post comes from the deep and meaningful lyrics of the College Gameday theme song, performed by your favorite artists and mine, Big and Rich with Cowboy Troy. How this song escaped Grammy-level recognition, I will never know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I nervous? It's Baylor but I'm nervous

Michael "Ziggy" Danziger said...

Attention Longhorn Fans:

Jeff's attitude is hurting us. He posted the "nervous" comment about 11 seconds before Baylor scored on its first play from scrimmage. He's bringin' us down, man!

Oh, and thanks for reading and commenting, Jeff!

Anonymous said...

I feel the way the team feels, see Texas-OU 2002-2004, Texas-Okie St 2005...my attitude only reflects the teams attitude, I wish I could help it but I can't.
"Get your bachelor's degree, get your master's degree, get your phd, but most of all get your Horns up"

Anonymous said...

See, now I'm feeling better and the team is doing better...coincidence? I think not

Anonymous said...

i think you and jeff should've watched the game together.

i like how i knew what you were going to post in advance. i feel so VIP.

Anonymous said...

"Richard, what'd you do?"