Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tear Down The Walls

I love BrickBreaker*. It's the game that comes on my Blackberry and it's the advanced handheld device's greatest feature. Can a cell phone game be considered a hobby? I hope so. Otherwise, I have a new occupation.

Last night, I got my highest score ever. Ready? 15,710! I got to level 31 out of a possible 34. I've got to see those other three! My previous high was in the 13,000's and before that 11-something. I have 11,505 in my current paused game with 2 lives left. Will a new record be set? Stay tuned....

(That's right! A cliffhanger! We haven't had one of these in a while! See you soon.)

*I will never love any cell phone game as much as I loved Snake on my original Zach Morris-sized Nokia back in the SunCom days. I still have the phone. Just for Snake and for occasional use as a travel alarm. But mostly, just for Snake.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have spent an embarrassing number of hours playing blockbreaker on my phone...

Anonymous said...

yay update.