Friday, June 03, 2005

Away Message

Hi there! I'm writing this post from the grounds of the URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp in Utica, MS, where I am serving as a staff member at Camp Dream Street. Dream Street is a week-long, residential summer camp program for children with disabilities and, well... it is awesome! Check it out at www.dreamstreetms.org.

Once I'm back on the homefront, I'll get back to regular writing and I'll keep you posted about comedy, the last days of my job, the search for a new job, and other momentous happenings in our world. For now, I'll let you know that I have two comedy outings planned in Memphis in the coming weeks. Mark your calendars for Thursday, June 9th, when I'll be appearing at Comedy, Tennessee. The show starts at 8:00 pm at the Holiday Inn East Memphis; and save Friday, June 17th, when I'll be performing at Stop 345/Paddy's Memphis Pub. Both shows are for charity, so come on out. More info soon.

Back to the magic of Dream Street. I'll be back.

No comments: