Monday, February 07, 2005

A Quick Giggle

Hello there! I hope you had a nice weekend and enjoyed your Super Bowl Sunday. Today is the start of a new work week and yet another day that I should be working on finding a new job to begin this Summer or Fall. With those work-related items in mind, I share a quick thought from Jerry Seinfeld on the workplace...

"Why do people who work in offices have pictures of their family on their desk facing them? Do they forget that they're married? Do they say to themselves, 'All right. Five o'clock. Time to hit the bars and pick up some hookers. Hold it a second, look at this picture. I got a wife and three kids. I completely forgot! I better get home.'"

Just a little Jerry (not the "Little Jerry," of course) to liven up a rainy Memphis Monday. Have a good one!

No comments: