Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hello and Hooray!

Well... hello there! It has certainly been a while. But you're looking wonderful! Really! I see that I last posted in November of last year, proudly exclaiming that "I'm back, baby, and with a vengeance!" Yeah, that worked out well. I just logged on to see if the site still existed and found that I was the 600th visitor. That's reason for the Hooray of the Day! I'm quite excited to have reached this exciting milestone!

Congratulations to America on a lovely inauguration this morning. I hope we have a great four years ahead of us.

For those wondering about the Temple Israel Runnin' Rabbis, the basketball team I coach, the season is in full swing and has been quite eventful. Our record is 1-3-1. That's right. A tie. The league we're in has no overtime. Very strange. This is the earliest in any season that we've ever had a win, so that's exciting. Tune in soon to see what's next for the Rabs!

Speaking of wins, congratulations to the Texas Longhorns on a great Rose Bowl victory. What an exciting game and source of pride for Horns fans. I'm proud as ever to bleed orange!

Catch you later!

No comments: