Sunday, November 04, 2007

The American Product

In contrast to the last post concerning what Americans take in, look at this bright, shining example of what we put out. This really makes me laugh. Plus, it's a fine way to learn bad words in a foreign language (which, for some reason, is what we always end up asking anyone who has mastered another tongue).

I don't know if or how my posting this meshes with the last post. It may not quite live up to the lofty brainfood I envisioned, but as they say, Rome wasn't built in one blog post. Enjoy...

Video

I did sort of hope English would become one of the foreign languages within the song once this little ditty was translated. No dice.

By the way, in case you are not familiar with this and would like to see the English version, click here. It's not family-friendly.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's one of my favorite movies of all time! But I don't think I can ever watch it in English again--its so much more entertaining in German.