Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Numbers Game

In my Jewish men's league basketball career, I have won
1 championship, unfortunately it was not
1 day ago. Instead, I lost my
3rd or
4th, I can’t remember. I scored
10 points, I think, but I needed to score
More. In other news, as of this writing, this site has had
13,015 visitors. We passed the
13,000 mark! Very exciting! My sincere thanks go out to the regular readers, all
7 of you, and to our periodic visitors, any of whom may eventually visit more than
Once in a while. We are nearing another ZiggyBackRide milestone. We’re almost at
200 posts! Who can forget the exciting ZiggyBackRide Centennial Celebration that accompanied number
100, well, actually number
101. We’ll celebrate again at
202.
101 is a ZiggyBackRide
Hundred, our clever version of a baker’s
Dozen. The excitement is beginning to build! Be ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.