Monday, December 18, 2006

Person Of The Year

Congratulations!

According to Time Magazine, due out at newsstands today, you have been selected as their "Person Of The Year." Not sure if I'm serious? Can't believe you are finally being recognized for all you do? Check it out.

Over the years, this coveted honor has been bestowed upon some of the most influential people in the world. Last year, I believe it was shared by Bill and Melinda Gates, and Bono. But now it's your turn. And you've earned it. Oh, how you have earned it!

Just imagine the pride I feel knowing that Time's Person Of The Year reads my blog!* Thank you for spending a few of your very important moments here with me, congratulations again, and good luck on continuing to impact the world around you in a very meaningful way!

*Time's Person Of The Year also writes my blog! Where does he find the time?

No comments: