Thursday, May 13, 2004

Huzzah for a Hundred!

There's cause for celebration today! That's right. Ziggybackride has received its 100th visitor. Was it you? Maybe! No, it was me. I would say that approximately 92 of the visits have been me (and most of those came from my reloading the page for one reason or another). But people always say about whatever it is they have to offer, "If it changes or helps or entertains just one person, that's enough for me!" I tend to disagree with that thinking and scoff at those people for setting their sights so low. However, for the purpose of this blog, entertaining myself is enough!

I just wonder how quickly we'll hit 200 visitors. What about 1000? A million? If we continue at this breakneck speed (read 1 visitor every 3 days), watch out world! There'll be a new King of the Internet! For now, though, if I can touch just one person... oh forget it!

No comments: