Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Procrastination Works: Electoral Math

Happy Election Day!

1 is the number of votes I just cast. There were
0 people ahead of me in line. It took
6 minutes from the time I got out of my car until I began a
2 minute exit poll with a student from GHS-TV channel
17 on my cable dial. Evidently, over
50 percent of my precinct's voters voted early, and over
500 had been through the precinct between
6 a.m. and
1 p.m.

Before I get too gleeful about the short line, I must remind myself (it's not hard) of the
8 long years that I have waited to cast this vote. Now, it's just
5 or
6 hours until I spend the evening watching my evil twin,
Chuck Todd, as he brings us results on the NBC family of networks.







In my opinion, these pictures don't do the similarity justice. Imagine me with a goatee and my hair combed. I've never really heard a word this guy has said on tv because I'm always just laughing at myself on the screen! (I'm an idiot.)

.

1 comment:

Rachiley said...

ziggy - love you posted about your twin! now if you can get ahold of one those interactive election counter maps for tonight too, it would certainly make you look like a professional :-)